Thursday, September 6, 2012

About me


I have passed my post-graduation in Master of Social Work (MSW) with a 68%. My specialization is Social Development from Davangere University. Professional Excellency from Deshpande Fellowship Program in Deshpande Center for Social Entrepreneurship at Hubli. During the fellowship I have been involved in various activities. I including skills like Good communication, Documentation and Technical skills. Additionally I have experience in Marketing, Sub-sector analysis, Participatory Rural Appraisal, Health, Education, Agriculture, Livelihoods sector, Monitoring and Evaluation, Right to Information Act, Documentations and many more. I have conducted successfully eye Camps in Society and Water tap Install leadership activity.
I am currently working as a Coordinator, Eye project in http://www.sightsavers.org/ Hubli-Dharwad area. I am more interested in development sector. I am confident about my strong communication skills, ability to work under pressure situation, multi-tasking capabilities and comprehensive problem solving capacity. I am flexible in adapting to new concepts in working with a team and my ability to learn quickly and efficiently.  These skills will help me to be a potential employee or leader in this organization.












0 comments:

Post a Comment